Hello Queen of Genovia
I guess Ella Enchanted was just a fairy tale setting with Anne Hathaway speaking on behalf of the fairytale people and creatures who were to scared to speak up on their matters.
- I love singing, I take singing lessons and I really enjoy them and once every few months I perform and stuff :)
- I am very afraid of growing old and I am also afraid of sharks, since I accidentally watched a video on YouTube of a man who got eaten by a shark and it was real, so yeah trauma!
- I have an obsession with musicals, especially Les Miserables.
- I am not good at making friends, but I have a lot of them, and somehow I can't trust half of them...
- I love re-watching movies I have watched thousand of times already.
- I am a Christan, thought you should know.
- I love cats, but I have a dog.
- I really like reading and collecting books.
I'm running out of things to tell you, but I will add some when I can think of more :)
This little company from Kenya makes toys from slippers that wash up on the beach. Pictures by Ben Curtis
Definitely, we’re really good friends. Unfortunately, we’ve both been very busy, we haven’t been able to see each other but we’ve texted a bunch. We’re always in constant communication though. She’s SO amazing, I couldn’t imagine doing this series with any other person, she’s such a great person, and she’s so talented and so beautiful and so genuine and real. I’m so thankful that I have her. — Josh Hutcherson.
Why is it that wet hair is darker, if water is colorless?
why hasn’t the scientific side of tumblr responded to this yet guys we are waiting here
When your hair soaks up water, the overall density of your hair increases. This increase in density causes your hair fibers to be arranged more tightly, which allows less light to shine through your hair fibers.
shine bright like less dense hair fibers
The Hemsworth brothers, Tom Hanks, and Meryl Streep star in a 1:00 “Charlie Bit My Finger” spoof
is thiS FOR REAL DID THEY ACTUALY TAKE THE TIME TO DO THIS I CAN NOT HANDLE
That mop has fabulous hair
helicopter looks like a monster eating people om nom
the mop looks like a green skrillex
Sam Claflin and Jennifer Lawrence behind the scenes in Catching Fire.
"I’ve never understood why people have to become brats when they become successful. I think you should work harder when you become successful because people are expecting more from you. Success doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to work less and treat people like shit. I’m not really supposed to say shit. Now I’ve gone and said it twice."